- Participation is voluntary, registration is free.
- The bet prices and descriptions have been entered to the best of our ability. It cannot be guaranteed that they are error-free. In the event of such errors, the lot can be withdrawn (also after the auction has ended).
- By registering you agree to these conditions, the shipping and administration costs (see below info) and you declare that all entered (personal) information is correct. This personal information will not be used for purposes other than to inform you about activities from Alphila or one of its affiliated organizations, as well as sending the won lots.
- In cases not covered by these conditions, Alphila decides.
- In the event of a difference, the Dutch-language conditions apply.
- All lots remain the property of Alphila until full payment has been made.
- At the end of the auction you will receive an invoice for the lots won. Thereby a commission of 20 % will be added, as well as administration and shipping costs. Won lots with a combined value of 100.00 Euro or more are always sent by registered mail.
- The buyer agrees (without limitations) that the risk of not arriving, damaged or lost shipments lies entirely with the buyer, unless the shipment has been sent by registered mail. On invoices that are lower than 100.00 Euro, the buyer can choose to have the shipment sent by registered mail. An additional fee is charged for this from 12.50 Euro. This amount must be paid SIMULTANEOUS with the bill, and the payment reference must include "Registered Mail".
- All amounts are in Euro's.
- All payments must be made to the account number specified in the invoice.
- The first bid is the same as the upset price, thereafter bids must be increased with a minimum of 10 %.
- Your bid is binding. You hereby undertake to actually purchase the relevant lot (if you are the winner).
- Alphila has the right to reject bids and withdraw lots (also after the auction has ended).
- Alphila cannot be held responsible for technical problems and disruptions, as a result of which the auction can temporarily not function without errors.
- Bids below the limit will not be accepted.
- With equal bids, the lot is allocated to the first bidder.
- When the higest bid is 10 % higher than the second bid, in that case the price is set to the second bid + 10 %.Your bids are automatically (if necessary) increased to the maximum amount you have offered.
- Bids, which have been made in the last 0 minutes result in the end time of the lot being extended by 0 minutes.The time on the server (s) of Alphila is decisive.
Shipping and Administration costs
- Complaints about defects in the stamps or other supplied materials cannot be processed if the defect in question is stated in the lot description.
- Items consisting of individual stamps or a single set can be returned within 14 days after the item is received (date = postmark). In such a case, the price of the lot and the commission will be settled.
- If the customer wishes to have a lot inspected by a qualified expert, he must indicate this within the 14-day period. If the stamp or stamps are of a quality other than described, Alphila will take back the lot with inspection costs and the certificate or befund. The customer must make this known to Alphila within 14 days after inspection.
- Large (er) size lots will never be taken back.
- See table under the tab INFO.
- Costs for Doaune clearing, Taxes etc. are always for the bidder